Thursday, May 14, 2009

Press Release for Josh Williams! I love this guy!!!



Energy Attunement Expert & Life Journey Coach Specializing in Relationship Advice Josh Williams


Anna Pereira owner of www.Heart2HeartLive.com, the go to site for relationship guidance, love advice and personal wellness coaching welcomes Psychic Life Guide Josh Williams to the panel of expert advisors. Experts can be consulted 24/7 for advice.

HEART2HEARTLIVE.com Relationship advice, psychic advice, wellness and guidance
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – May 14, 2009 – 'I pride myself on promoting reputable professionals on Heart2HeartLive.com, therefore, I don't promote many psychics, simply because I believe many of the people who make the claim to be psychic are not. But, once in a rare occasion you will find the one or two truly gifted individuals who are. I have found a few out of many and I am quite excited about my latest find, Josh Williams!' states Anna. 'I personally interview individuals who claim to be psychic and absolutely must be convinced before they are available for consultation on Heart2HeartLive.com. However, Josh is quite the unique individual! I'm very excited to have him on my site because he has many, many talents as well as being a really super gifted individual. All I can say is look out world! Here comes the next super-star psychic!'

Josh Williams, a young 27 with wisdom of the ages, has had his 'gift' since he was a small child. He developed it so thoroughly, he was implored by those who came to him to go into the professional circuit at the age of 18. His soothing manner and caring ways quickly made him popular in his local area and the requests started coming from all over the country for his assistance and spiritual guidance.

Josh is selfless and genuinely wants the people of the world to find healing and bliss. 'My ability is a gift and should be shared' Josh stated. 'I want to reach as many people as I can and help them to help themselves. Aside from directly helping a client one on one, I blog about energy attunement, spiritual secrets, empowering personal guidance direct from spirit and a weekly global reading is done on a hot topic or current event and my insight about it. I have caught some heat from other psychics about giving away secrets to empowering a person to become psychic, but, I am here to do as I am guided and if that is my way to help, that is what I need to do.'

As a 'Psychic Life Guide', Josh Williams' abilities are not limited to the standard 'psychic reading'. Josh's unique healing abilities allow him to read a person's energy in which he gets his information to help a client find the answers and guidance to what it is they seek help with.

'I can perceive a persons energy field which is different than being clairvoyant or using divination techniques like tarot or astrology. Typical questions clients have regard relationship guidance, issues regarding their lover, love life, career and financial questions. I can help with all of this. It is best when someone focuses on a specific area they need help with, like their relationship. Guidance is much more effective than when someone casually wants to know what's going on in my life. I can help them with finding their life path and purpose, but again, this needs to be focused on.' Josh stated. 'In most cases, overall wellness and balance is needed in a someone's life and this is where I can make the most impact. What brings me the greatest joy, is when I make a profound, positive difference in a person's life. I am truly blessed to help people in the way I do. It's rewarding beyond imagination.'

What Josh can do to help a client is nothing short of amazing and astonishing. His specialties are 'Psychic Guidance' through 'Channeling of the Spirit', 'Cosmos' and 'Higher Self'. He offers 'Specialized Life Journey Coaching' which is instruction he receives, once speaking to a client, through the psychic arts to help a client root the profound wisdom he therefore conveys to them, in their real lives. The end result is a client can use the information Josh gives them to manifest their ideal of joy and balance in their life.

Another requested ability of Josh is 'Highly Advanced Long Distance Energy Work'. In this area of guidance, Josh aligns a client to their natural state of harmony and opens them up to receive what he refers to as 'Universal Blessings'.

Josh runs a holistic wellness practice in Salt Lake City, UT and also helps thousands of people long distance. According to Josh, and more importantly, his clients, the 'long distance' or over the phone sessions are just as profound and effective as in person sessions. Upon contacting Josh, a client can get a basic reading to find out about a specific topic to help gain insight and create a plan on how to handle the specific issue based on Josh's unveiling of hidden information.

Currently, Josh Williams is in the process of publishing two books based on ancient theory of wellness through many cultures and his interpretation of the relevancy of how it works as applied in today's society in addition to other topics. A client can consult with Josh by logging onto www.Heart2HeartLive.com.