Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good advice isn't hard to find ...If you look in the right place!


For a long time I have been giving advice to my friends, family and co-workers. The problem with that is you never really know what the whole story is and if what you are telling them is in their best interest since they may have left out a 'few minor details.'

I am new to Keen.com and wanted to say that my experience there helping people to get through an issue they may find 'embarassing' to speak about face to face with someone or being called by someone who seeks an unbiased opinion has been so fulfilling. In fact it has inspired my to create a new site Heart2HeartLive.com which will hopefully get more people to utilize the great avice service here on Keen!

I enjoy helping people who are going through a situation that they may otherwise find very hard to talk about. Either to someone who is close to them because they may not get a true answer or they may not have anyone around they trust to give them 'Good Advice'.

In fact, good advice is hard to find. Especially when it comes to love, dating, relationships, sex and family matters. Sometimes you don't have anyone to talk to, and plain and simple, don't want anyone you know to know your business! This is such a great way to have an adult conversation with a caring person who has your best interest at heart.

So, in closing to wrap up my first entry on my new blog, here on Keen ... It's nice to have a place to go where there are people who you can talk to: expert, advisor or psychic that can help you through a one time situation or be there for you if you just need to talk, vent or get your spirits lifted a little.

I'm here and my advice comes from my heart. My mission and purpose is to help people find happiness. Through this, one by one, the world becomes a better place. Spread love and joy.
Blessings!


Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory